Supplied and fitted on the Costa del Sol from €60
- Remote ON/OFF–Turn electrical devices on/off from anywhere
- Low Power Supply–5V/12V DC low voltage input
- App Support –Free iOS and Android mobile App eWeLink
- Sync Status–Real-time device status provided to App
- Timing–Set scheduled/countdown timers to turn on/off at specified time
- Share Control– Control your smart home together with your family
- Scene–Turn on/off a gang of devices with one tap
- Smart Scene–Triggered on/off by temp, hum or other environmental conditions from sensor
- Compatibility –Works perfectly with Amazon Alexa, Google Assistant, IFTTT, Google Nest
New device for makers who want to build their own smart home system.
Sonoff is a universal swich for your smart home system to remotely or automatically turn on / off appliances. To work with the Sonoff SC, you will get more possibilities.
This product is a wireless switch supports inching /self-locking mode. Users can add the device to the APP eWeLink in order to remotely control connected home appliances or devices. In self-locking mode, customers can remotely turn on/off connected devices immediately. When in inching mode, customers can have two wiring ways to select:
- Turn on 1s and then auto-off
- Turn off 1s and then auto-on.
The product enables remote control of home appliances through the mobile application eWeLink, available on both Android and iOS. Supported functions include:
- Remote turn on/off
- Timing Schedules
- Device Sharing
- Group Management
- Works with Amazon Echo, Echo Dot, Amazon Tap
- Works with Google Home, Google Nest
- Works with IFTTT
The self-lock/inching mode wireless switch has two input voltage supply specifications: 5V and 5V/12V. No matter which specification is selected, the features are the same.
Note: we have change the WiFi module from PSA to PSF recently. PSF is more powerful.
5V self-lock/inching mode wireless switch：
- Power supply: 5V DC or 5V/12V DC
- LEDs: 3 LEDs which indicate working mode, wifi status, relay on/off status respectively.
- Two input interfaces
- Board consumption: <1W
- Standby current: 80mA
- Max input current: 10A
- Supports to control different voltage ranges
- Relay lifespan: more than one million times
- 100M electrical insulation resistance
- Electric shock voltage: 1000V
- Relay maximum pull time: 15ms
- Relay maximum release time: 5ms
- Operating temperature: 0ºC-40ºC(32°F-104°F)
- Operating Humidity 40% ~ 80% RH