Maintenance contract – arrange it and forget it!
- Arrange it and forget it – we’ll contact you when your gate service is due
- One fixed price for your servicing contract, which includes labour costs, travelling expenses, and sundry consumables used for repairs.
- One emergency call out included
- A popular choice with our customers.
- Mandatory if you rent your property to paying guests. (If anything nasty happens you’re not going to sue yourself, but a paying client will)
An on-going service contract is the choice for most of our domestic/commercial customers. It’s designed to give you peace of mind that your gates, and or, garage doors are fully maintained and that any repairs, if necessary, are carried out swiftly and a report is issued each time we call to cover insurance claims*.
As with all things electrical or mechanical, regular servicing and maintenance will help to ensure many years of reliable use and may also help to prevent future problems arising.
If you rent out your property, either long term or holiday lets, you should have a service contract to show that you take due care and responsibility.
Fixed price for servicing and for breakdown cover.
We provide a servicing scheme that guarantees fixed price servicing and breakdown cover for your automated gate or garage door. This provides for regular servicing of your automation system as well as insuring against labour costs in the event a brake down.
Joining our scheme will bring you the peace of mind that comes from knowing that:
- You’re getting the best from your gates and automation system by having them serviced regularly
- All the electrical and mechanical safety mechanisms have been regularly tested
- The emergency release system will operate properly if you have a power failure
- Your service call will take priority over non-scheme customers
- The labour charge for one emergency call out is included in your annual payment (except where there has been vandalism or damage) so you only pay for any parts needed.
Just one phone call or email to get you the support you need.
What’s included in your automation service?
- Lubrication of all mechanical parts and check for oil leaks.
- Checking gate/door alignment and hinges/rollers.
- Checking electrical connections and condition of cables.
- Safety edge testing.
- Safety beam operation, cleaning and testing.
- Control unit cleaning.
- Radio remote control operation checks.
* Where a call out/repair is necessitated by accidental or malicious damage, or interference with the system by parties other than Expert Gates personnel, a call out charge will apply at our current rates.
How much will it cost?
Costs are shown below (prices are inclusive of IVA). To receive a quotation for your specific installation, please contact us to make an appointment on +34 636394641 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Payments start after our first call-out. All equipment must be in working order.
Bronze One service in a 12 month period plus all the benefits outlined above
€90 per year
Silver Two services in a 12 month period at six monthly intervals plus all the benefits outlined above
€130 per year
Gold Three services in a 12 month period at 4 monthly intervals plus all the benefits outlined above €170 per year
Platinum Four services in a 12 month period at three monthly intervals plus all the benefits outlined above
€210 per year
Book yours today.
We also offer a ‘one-off service’ within an 80 kilometre radius of Fuengirola for €50 but this doesn’t include the many benefits of joining the scheme.